We are super excited to be re-opening again this Monday (12th April)! Our new outdoor marquee lets us partially start back up until our full re-opening of the restaurant and hotel on the 17th May.
We just wanted to remind everyone of our safety guidelines below. There aren’t too many changes from last time, however, please be aware that it is now mandatory for ALL of our guests to fill out the government track and trace form at all bars, pubs and restaurants. The new QR code is available to download at the bottom of the page. If there are any issues with the code, please let a member of staff know and we can provide a paper form for you to complete instead.
We hope to see you soon! Book Now
Our safety guidelines
- Table bookings are now required, with a maximum limit of 6 people per table.
- As of the 24th of September, you must now wear a face-covering in our marquee, restaurant and bar, except when seated to eat and drink.
- On arrival please wait at the sign at the entrance to be seated. If there is a queue, please stay a safe distance apart.
- New government guidelines require us to take everyone’s personal information upon arrival (not just a lead party member). This includes your name, address, and phone number. Please use the QR code provided or ask a member of staff for a paper form if you are having difficulties. Rest assured all data will be handled confidentially in accordance with our GDPR policy.
- We will have a hand sanitiser station set up at the entrance, please use it upon arrival.
- Once seated at your table, please try and remain seated, only moving around the building to use the restroom or to get fresh air outside.
- When paying please use card payment where possible.
- We now have a completely new, safer way of working and so there is undoubtedly going to be a learning curve for everyone involved. We are here to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience so please bear with us!