We are currently hiring!
We’re a friendly and passionate bunch at The Coach House Inn and we’re currently looking for a new Sous Chef to join our team in January!
If you don’t already know us; we are an independent, award-winning pub and hotel in the centre of Chester. Our team is led by Operations Director Elisher Dean and General Manager Phil Doyle. Our restaurant serves traditional British dishes with an occasional American or Italian twist and all of our food is prepared fresh on site using locally-sourced ingredients wherever possible. We have 8 luxury rooms for overnight guests upstairs, which were all re-furbished by the team last year. We pride ourselves on high quality service in all areas, from the front of house interaction, to cleanliness and of course outstanding food.
As Sous Chef you must have the following skills & abilities:
- All applicants must have up to date food hygiene and NVQ certificates
- Team player with confidence and good communication skills
- Creative flair
- Experience working with fresh food
- Real passion for cooking
- Enthusiastic work ethic with drive and ambition to progress
- Minimum 5 years restaurant experience
- Must be willing to work closely with our Head Chef to drive the team forward, upon occasion taking on extra responsibility if required
- Must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to get to and from The Coach House Inn (Chester town centre)
If you have the experience for our Sous Chef vacancy and would like to find out more, please send your CV across to Elisher via email@example.com