We are excited to welcome you back to The Coach House Inn! Operations will, however, be inevitably different as we aim to reduce as much risk as possible in a post lockdown world.
If you plan to visit soon, please familiarise yourself with our safety procedure below:
- As of the 24th of September, you must now wear a face-covering in our restaurant and bar, except when seated to eat and drink.
- Table bookings are now required. If you do not have a booking, we will try to find you a table where possible, but we cannot guarantee availability. Tables will be restricted to a max of 6 people.
- On arrival please wait at the sign at the entrance to be seated. If there is a queue, please stay a safe distance apart.
- New government guidelines require us to take your personal information upon arrival. Please use the QR codes available to fill in our track and trace form. If you would prefer a paper copy of this form, please ask a member of staff. Information collected includes your name, address, and phone number. Rest assured all data will be handled confidentially in accordance with our GDPR policy.
- We will have a hand sanitiser station set up at the entrance and outside the toilets, please use it upon arrival.
- Once seated at your table, please try and remain seated, only moving around the marquee or our indoor areas to use the restroom or to get fresh air outside.
- When paying please use card payment where possible.
- Please respect our staff and be patient. We now have a completely new, safer way of working and so there is undoubtedly going to be a learning curve for everyone involved. We are here to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience so please bear with us!
We can’t wait to welcome you back. Please make sure you book your table below today, to avoid disappointment!