We are excited about our re-opening on Friday the 10th of July! We are opening again not just for food, but for drinks and overnight guests too. Operations will, however, be inevitably different as we aim to reduce as much risk as possible in a post lockdown world.
To help us all settle into our ‘new normal’ please familiarise yourself with our safety procedure below:
- Table bookings are now required for both food and drinks, with a maximum limit of 6 people per table. If you do not have a booking, we will try to find you a table where possible, but we cannot guarantee availability.
- On arrival please wait at the sign at the entrance to be seated. If there is a queue, please stay a safe distance apart.
- New government guidelines request us to take your personal information upon arrival. This includes your name, address, and phone number. Rest assured all data will be handled confidentially in accordance with our GDPR policy.
- We will have a hand sanitiser station set up at the entrance, please use upon arrival.
- There will be a one-way system through the front door of the building, however, you will be required to exit through our side door, behind our hotel reception desk.
- Once seated at your table, please try and remain seated, only moving around the building to use the restroom or to get fresh air outside (please use on the one-way system).
- When paying please use card payment where possible.
- Please respect our staff and be patient. We now have a completely new, safer way of working and so there is undoubtedly going to be a learning curve for everyone involved. We are here to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience so please bear with us!
- Please be aware that with government guidance if you are sitting outside and the weather changes, (as we know British weather can do,) we will try to get you a table inside where possible, but we simply cannot open up additional seating when at capacity. We are also unable to have customers standing for drinks inside without a table.
We can’t wait to welcome you back. Please make sure you book your table below today, to avoid disappointment!