A message from the Coach House to everyone out there who is a bit confused about the new tier system rules and regulations that the government are implementing to combat the rise of COVID 19 infections. Putting a positive slant on things, here is a list of things we can all still do in Tier 2:
You CAN meet with friends outside your household or support bubble in our covered and heated alfresco area, for food and/or drinks. You must be seated, with no more than 6 people on any one table.
You CAN meet indoors with people from your household or support bubble for food and/or drinks if you are seated.
You CAN have business meetings in our restaurant up to 6 people, as long as you are seated and dining with us.
You CAN still stay overnight in one of our luxury en-suite bedrooms.
We would like to reinforce, that we are still open and following the below COVID rules:
- It is mandatory to wear a face-covering when not seated
- Tables and surfaces are regularly cleaned and sanitized after each sitting
- Hand sanitizer is readily available in our restaurant
- We now offer full table service, so there is no need to go to the bar
- Our tables are socially distanced
- A ‘substantial’ meal must be served with all drinks. Our nibbles dishes are still available but only as a ‘3 for £12’ per person meal
Here at the Coach, we are committed to making sure your visit is as safe as possible. So please do not hesitate to pop in to meet our amazing team and take advantage of some of our fabulous daily offers.
Thank you all once again for your continuing support.