We are currently hiring in our kitchen!
We’re a friendly and passionate bunch at The Coach House Inn and we’re currently looking for a new Chef de Partie to join our team! (full time role)
For anyone who doesn’t already know us; we are an independent, award-winning gastro pub and hotel based in Chester city centre. Our team is led by General Manager Elisher Dean and our kitchen staff is run by Head Chef Matt Scard-Jones. Our restaurant serves up traditional British dishes with an occasional American or Italian twist and all of our food is prepared fresh on site with locally-sourced ingredients used wherever possible. We also have 8 luxury rooms for overnight guests upstairs, which were re-furbished by the team earlier this year. We pride ourselves on high quality service in all areas from front of house interaction to cleanliness and of course outstanding food.
Necessary skills & requirements:
- All applicants must have up to date food hygiene and NVQ certificates
- Team player with confidence and good communication skills
- Creative flair
- Experience working with fresh food
- Real passion for cooking
- Enthusiastic work ethic
- Willingness to learn from experienced chefs
- Previous experience in a restaurant environment
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
If you have the experience and would like to find out more, please call Matt on 01244 351900 or send your CV across to us at firstname.lastname@example.org