We’re a friendly and passionate bunch at The Coach House Inn!
For anyone who doesn’t already know us; we are an independent, award-winning gastro pub and hotel based in Chester city centre. Our team is led by General Manager Elisher Dean and our kitchen staff is run by Head Chef Matt Scard-Jones. Our restaurant serves up traditional British dishes with an occasional American or Italian twist and all of our food is prepared fresh on site with locally-sourced ingredients used wherever possible. We also have 8 luxury rooms for overnight guests upstairs, which were re-furbished by the team earlier this year. We pride ourselves on high quality service in all areas from front of house interaction to cleanliness and 24 hour guest support!
We’re currently looking for a housekeeper to join our team. This role involves cleaning and maintaining rooms, guest areas and corridors to a high standard with an excellent attention to detail.
- This is a part time role starting with approximately 4 days work. (Flexible to suit business needs)
- In the first instance working days would likely be Monday, Thursday, Friday and every other Saturday / Sunday
- A good work ethic and reliability is a must
- Existing experience in a similar role is highly desirable
- Must posses a good attention to detail
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
For more information, including rate of pay, please call Elisher Dean on 01244 351900 or send your CV across to us at email@example.com