The search for a new part time Chef…
We’re a friendly and passionate bunch at The Coach House Inn and we’re currently looking for a new part time Chef to join our team!
If you don’t already know us; we are an independent, award-winning pub and hotel in the centre of Chester. Our floor team is led by General Manager Phil Doyle and our kitchen is headed by Executive Chef Matt Scard-Jones. Our restaurant serves traditional British dishes with an occasional American or Italian twist and all of our food is prepared fresh on site using locally-sourced ingredients wherever possible. We have 8 luxury rooms for overnight guests upstairs, which were all re-furbished by the team in 2017. We pride ourselves on high quality service in all areas, from the front of house interaction, to cleanliness and of course outstanding food.
Required skills & abilities:
- Up to date food hygiene and NVQ certificates
- Team player with confidence and good communication skills
- Creative flair
- Experience working with fresh food
- Real passion for cooking
- Enthusiastic work ethic
- Previous experience in a restaurant environment
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must be able to get to and from The Coach House Inn (Chester town centre)
Hours and salary to be agreed upon successful interview, commensurate with experience.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV across to Matt via firstname.lastname@example.org