FULL TIME – CHEF DE PARTIE VACANCY
We’re a friendly and passionate bunch at The Coach House Inn and we’re currently looking for a new Chef de Partie to join our team.
If you don’t already know us; we are an independent pub in the centre of Chester with 8 luxury rooms for overnight guests upstairs. We recently won ‘the best restaurant in Chester’ AND the ‘best pub in Chester’ as voted by the public at the CH1 customer service awards.
The Coach House management team is headed by Operations Director Elisher Dean, with our kitchen team led by talented Head Chef Jack Hughes and our front of house by General Manager Phil Doyle. Our restaurant serves traditional British dishes with an occasional American or Italian twist and all of our food is prepared fresh on-site using locally-sourced ingredients wherever possible. We pride ourselves on high-quality service in all areas, from the front of house interaction to cleanliness and of course outstanding food.
As Chef de Partie you must have the following skills & abilities:
– Up to date food hygiene and NVQ certificates
– Team player with confidence and good communication skills
– Creative flair
– Experience working with fresh food
– A real passion for cooking
– Enthusiastic work ethic
– Previous experience in a restaurant environment
– Must be eligible to work in the UK
– Must be able to get to and from The Coach House Inn (Chester town centre)
If you have the experience for our Chef de Partie vacancy and would like to find out more, please send your CV across to Elisher via firstname.lastname@example.org