10 reasons to visit The Coach House Inn this Christmas
With the spectacular arrival of the city lights and Christmas markets on the 16th November and the 1st of December now right around the corner, we’re certainly starting to feel festive! We’re sure you won’t need much encouragement, but here’s 10 quick reasons to visit The Coach House this festive season….
- Delicious mulled wine is now available every day throughout December
- Receive 3 courses for the price of 2 on our festive menu when you book Monday to Thursday*
- Free Christmas cracker and miniature mince pie with our festive menu
- Based in the heart of Chester city centre, the Christmas markets are right on our doorstep
- We now have al fresco heaters outside for drinkers wanting to soak up the atmosphere
- Our warm fire and cosy armchairs are very welcoming for those wanting to escape the cold
- Try our new a la carte menu ahead of our 50% off food offer in January and February*
- Our New Year’s Eve party is FREE entry once again with our DJ starting from 9pm
- We have 8 luxury en-suite bedrooms upstairs for anyone looking for a special re-treat
- The famous Storyhouse theatre playing The Wizard of Oz is right on our doorstep!
To book a table today, please give us a call on 01244 351900 or book a table online here
- 3 courses for the price of 2: Available on our festive menu only, when you book a table in advance Monday to Thursday
- 50% off food: Available Monday to Friday. Excludes bank holidays, race days, graduations, steaks & our pre-theatre menu. Not available in conjunction with any other offer